What is Arbitrage Viewer?
Arbitrage Viewer is a tool to visually compare which brokers have lower latency and can be used for a scalping strategy.
- It shows immediately which brokers are “faster” and which “slower”. Just one look and you know if your broker is good or bad for “scalping strategy”.
- It can save lots of your time if you check the latency manually or compare the data using the “Latency Chart”.
- It’s easy to install and run and comes with a complete User Manual.
- It’s a MUST-HAVE tool if you want to be successful in scalping of any kind.
- See the chart above with 5 popular brokers: you can determine with your “naked eye” which broker’s latency is lower and which is higher. How to do it? Buy the “Arbitrage Viewer” now and find out.
- There is no limit on how many brokers you can test. See the example below of the brokers whose latency we compared.
- The tests take only a few minutes, are easy to run and you will have lots of FUN! Good luck.
If you have any questions feel free to ask our support for details at:
ONLY 200 IN TOTAL!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!
You can pay in one of the following ways:
HIGH RISK WARNING:
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.